Sunday, October 11, 2009

Laos - Random

This was a random house that I took a picture of in downtown Pakse.

This is the lemon-grass steamroom that we frequented, then ended it with a $2.50 1/hour massage...so nice. (sorry for being so blurry...my camara wasn't doing too well with the low light)

It is often that a single motorbike (or scooter) can be transportation for a family of 3, 4 or even 5 people...you can witness it yourself. If you asked me the secret of how they actually do it...I couldn't give you a good answer.

We ended up being in Pakse at the right time, there was a huge boat race and festival for the last weekend we were there. It was a lot of fun. Usually Pakse is pretty quiet...but I think that for this weekend all 66,000 people in Pakse arrived and then some.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment