Friday, November 19, 2010

Modeling, it's official.

Funny story because I was walking down the street with my girlfriend and two women pulled their scooter and started asking Sandra questions in Chinese...I had no idea what they were talking about until Sandra told me that they wanted to me to model the next day. I agreed, so I became a model overnight...the story has much more detail and gets even funnier, but that is a story for another time...you can ask me in person.

Sandra didn't take too many behind-the-scenes shots, so I only have a few to share...not my best, but, you know, they will do. Haha.  Apparently, this makes me an official model.  Wow, never expected that to happen!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I still don't get it. You were the best they could find - out of ALL the people in China?!? What is this world coming to?

    (just jealous i guess...)

    ReplyDelete