Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tea and Taipei

Sandra and I met her sister (and her friend) for tea and snacks in Tapei. It was pretty fun, the tea was awesome and the little snacks were pretty tasty also. We met up with her brother a little later and went to a very popular restaurant. Once we got into the restaurant, the waiting line to get into the restaurant got really long and extended about 50 yards back. We had something called eel rice. It was basically just how it sounds, a slab of eel over rice, but it tasted awesome. I'm really bummed that I didn't get any pictures. I'm starting to get hungry just thinking about eel rice.

This is Sandra's "mad/I can't believe you just did that" face...haha, I'm not sure what I did, maybe it was just because I took a surprise picture.

Sandra, me, Jill (Sandra's sister)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment